Sunday, October 01, 2006

Ms. V's first posting :)



Hi everyone! My name is Marcia Ventura, also known as Ms. V. This is my blog (online journal) that I am using in order to keep in touch with my friends of all ages. Up until last year-- for the last seven years-- I was teaching at Concord Elementary Schoool in Seattle, Washington. In March, I got permission from Seattle School District to take a year to travel. Cool, huh? Where am I going this year? I'm so glad you asked! My teddy bear, Bear (see picture above) and I will be traveling to Boston and Northampton in Massachusetts, Yellow Springs, Ohio, Silver Spring, Maryland, Queens land, Australia, and in February I’ll be bicycling through dozens of cities and small towns in the southeastern United States.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock! When I grow up, I want to travel around the globe like you! By the way, You visited my class at Endeavour Elementary! I'm in Ms. Thomas's class. I'm Jackie
the kid who likes all the colors of the rainbow!

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's me Jackie! Have you ever thought of touring Europe? A lot of my origin countries are in Europe! Well, except for the U.S.A. and Mexico.......

Teacher V said...

Hey Jackie, it's Ms. V! Thanks for your email.

I highly recommend traveling. There's nothing like getting out of the city to go someplace that looks and feels completely different. I always come back home from traveling with a new outlook on my life in Seattle, and it always feels great to come home.

I traveled around in Western Europe about five years ago. Ah! That was awesome. I loved visiting old basilicas, seeing all sorts of amazing art and hearing beautiful music, climbing up narrow staircases and hearing so many languages everyday. And the food! AH! Wow! That was some awesome food... especially the pizza in Italy. It's really nothing like the pizza here at all.

Well, Jackie, thanks for writing, and keep in touch!

Ms. V.

Anonymous said...

dear ms.v I hope you have a good time in austurailia

Anonymous said...

dear ms.v I hope you have a good time in austurailia

Anonymous said...

dear ms.v can you send me a picture of a kagroo love veronica

Anonymous said...

All about cats and kittens. Info about cats and how to care for your kitten. Cat food tips and cat training help for all of your cat and kitten needs! It's funny how many dog-training guides there are available.

Anonymous said...

History Of Illegal Drugs
http://showcargocar.com/ - discount valium
Valium will help to calm your nerves when in public and can help you to feel normal again.
[url=http://showcargocar.com/]valium 10mg[/url]