As with my trip to Mr. Hunt's class last week, I got further fantastic advice from the students at Concord Elementary. Listen in when you get a chance. (The podcasts are also on iTunes if this link doesn't work for you. :)) Advice from kids can also be found on the ever growing packing list. How will I fit everything in my panniers (the now overstuffed bags on the front and back of my bicycle)? I'll figure it out, I'm sure.
In any case, the latest:
- Buy a new helmet. (Really? I like my blue one! Oh! Wait! I think you must be thinking of the other helmet I'm taking along-- the orange one. Ah! That one I'm bringing along to talk about the bicycle accident I was in last April. No worries, though... I won't be wearing it!)
- Take some cool pictures and put them on the computer.
- Don't ride at night.
- Don't forget a socket wrench and a water bottle.
- Tell us if there's anything you see that is related to MLK.
- Bring money and shampoo.
- Take more pictures of animals.
- And last, have a baby shower for Bear. (I'm confused... do you guys know something I don't? Is Bear having a child?)